Nuked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nuked

Oh Wells, It was fun while it lasted

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Important news that concerns my membership

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bro Ken

Bro Ken

Important news that concerns my membership Empty
PostSubject: Important news that concerns my membership   Important news that concerns my membership Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 11:41 am

Hello team,

I am very sorry about this move, but I have to drop the team. I told my boss about my membership to team dreamworld. She was cool with the idea when we were casual with the dreamworld team w/o representation. But then I told her that the team was going to sponsor our tournaments and we were going to represent dreamworld to start being official. She did not like idea of one of her employees representing another store. It makes the customers that go to All Ways who go to regionals look at the store as some unimportant business or something. So I wish you all good luck in your team development. Thank you all for the invitation and we will still see each other in tournaments.

Sincerely,

Kenneth Van
Back to top Go down
KoolioKatThe2nd

KoolioKatThe2nd

PostSubject: Re: Important news that concerns my membership   Important news that concerns my membership Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 8:50 pm

OMG 2 down already!
Back to top Go down
Galactus05
Admin
Galactus05

PostSubject: Re: Important news that concerns my membership   Important news that concerns my membership Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 10:21 pm

Wow..... we saw the matt thing coming but I didnt see this one at all.

Will you still go to regionals with us and stay a member of this site?
Back to top Go down
https://dreamworldhq.forumotion.com
Galactus05
Admin
Galactus05

PostSubject: Re: Important news that concerns my membership   Important news that concerns my membership Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 10:27 pm

and to top it all off shays moving at the end of the summer.... YEAH!
Back to top Go down
Galactus05
Admin
Galactus05

PostSubject: Re: Important news that concerns my membership   Important news that concerns my membership Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 10:28 pm

obviously joking this blows
Back to top Go down
KoolioKatThe2nd

KoolioKatThe2nd

PostSubject: Re: Important news that concerns my membership   Important news that concerns my membership Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 10:40 pm

OMFPVG

What next, Anthony moves to Alaska and Mike moves to Idaho.
Back to top Go down
Bro Ken

Bro Ken

PostSubject: Re: Important news that concerns my membership   Important news that concerns my membership Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 11:35 pm

haha, I'm still around guys, and yeah I'll go to regionals with you guys and post forums. The only problem is that I can't wear your guy's T-shirts and accept the sponsorship...

She should give me a raise for rejecting it.... haha
Back to top Go down
KoolioKatThe2nd

KoolioKatThe2nd

PostSubject: Re: Important news that concerns my membership   Important news that concerns my membership Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:39 am

Is it possibl for you to still stay in all functions with us, - the shirt
Back to top Go down
Galactus05
Admin
Galactus05

PostSubject: Re: Important news that concerns my membership   Important news that concerns my membership Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:56 am

SuperVan wrote:
haha, I'm still around guys, and yeah I'll go to regionals with you guys and post forums. The only problem is that I can't wear your guy's T-shirts and accept the sponsorship...

She should give me a raise for rejecting it.... haha

Im gonna try to work out something with anthony where we dont need to be team dreamworld

jay owns hardware stores as well
if we were team *name of hardware store* would you be able to be a member?
Back to top Go down
KoolioKatThe2nd

KoolioKatThe2nd

PostSubject: Re: Important news that concerns my membership   Important news that concerns my membership Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 1:27 am

Team Screwdriver FTW
Back to top Go down
KoolioKatThe2nd

KoolioKatThe2nd

PostSubject: Re: Important news that concerns my membership   Important news that concerns my membership Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 1:28 am

Bravo Mike

Who's Jay anyway?
Back to top Go down
hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Important news that concerns my membership   Important news that concerns my membership Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 7:25 am

jay is the owner of the store and the person who is sponsering our store...ken im going to be comming to the always tournment...if i can get some money by then... and maybe i can talk 2 ur boss about your being a part of our team and maybe working out a joint sponsorship between her and jay...jay is always willing to work things like that out if she is intrested i can give her a number to contact jay and hopefully they can work something out so you can be on our team and we can represent both stores.
Back to top Go down
Galactus05
Admin
Galactus05

PostSubject: Re: Important news that concerns my membership   Important news that concerns my membership Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 8:36 am

All Ways Dreamworld
Back to top Go down
Bro Ken

Bro Ken

PostSubject: Re: Important news that concerns my membership   Important news that concerns my membership Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:30 am

Well, you could go ahead and try to talk to her, but I don't think it'll work out. I'll go talk to my boss about representing a hardware store haha.
Back to top Go down
Galactus05
Admin
Galactus05

PostSubject: Re: Important news that concerns my membership   Important news that concerns my membership Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 8:10 pm

We should be Team Ventura (County) Gaming Alliance
Back to top Go down
KoolioKatThe2nd

KoolioKatThe2nd

PostSubject: Re: Important news that concerns my membership   Important news that concerns my membership Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 1:41 am

Team Kickass FTW
Back to top Go down
Galactus05
Admin
Galactus05

PostSubject: Re: Important news that concerns my membership   Important news that concerns my membership Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 7:43 am

lolzorz
Back to top Go down
KoolioKatThe2nd

KoolioKatThe2nd

PostSubject: Re: Important news that concerns my membership   Important news that concerns my membership Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 7:56 am

Dude ya we go to toys r us with shirts that say Team Kickass...but then we lose to the ultimate power of blue eyes!!!
Back to top Go down
Galactus05
Admin
Galactus05

PostSubject: Re: Important news that concerns my membership   Important news that concerns my membership Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 8:51 am

haha i own toys r us tournies
Back to top Go down
KoolioKatThe2nd

KoolioKatThe2nd

PostSubject: Re: Important news that concerns my membership   Important news that concerns my membership Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 8:15 pm

they r too pro 4 me
Back to top Go down
Bro Ken

Bro Ken

PostSubject: Re: Important news that concerns my membership   Important news that concerns my membership Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 10:53 am

wow I didn't know you guys played in Toys R Us tourneys, that's crazy, those are dead right?
Back to top Go down
KoolioKatThe2nd

KoolioKatThe2nd

PostSubject: Re: Important news that concerns my membership   Important news that concerns my membership Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 8:48 pm

no
Back to top Go down
Galactus05
Admin
Galactus05

PostSubject: Re: Important news that concerns my membership   Important news that concerns my membership Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 9:22 pm

yeah they are they were alike over 1 year ago
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Important news that concerns my membership   Important news that concerns my membership Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Important news that concerns my membership
Page 1 of 1