Nuked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nuked

Oh Wells, It was fun while it lasted

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Must Read For Team Dreamworld Comics Players!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KoolioKatThe2nd

KoolioKatThe2nd

Must Read For Team Dreamworld Comics Players!!! Empty
PostSubject: Must Read For Team Dreamworld Comics Players!!!   Must Read For Team Dreamworld Comics Players!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 8:14 am

Hey, with he whole "team" thing, I think we should definetly have Team mats...
Here's an idea:

You know the old Regional Top8 Mats? That look like the little paper ones you get in starters?
Well I was thinking the exact same top like that one and then on the bottom half like A Big Transparent Picture of Zerato with Team Dreamworld Comics in Red written over it.

Twisted Evil

Rates,Fixes, Mike being a Douchebag and critisizing are all welcome.

Anthony- Do you know a place that could do something like this?
I think Brainie From NJoy might be able to.

Anthony- Shirts too

flower

Jack Duffy
Back to top Go down
Galactus05
Admin
Galactus05

PostSubject: Re: Must Read For Team Dreamworld Comics Players!!!   Must Read For Team Dreamworld Comics Players!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 7:49 pm

anthony is already thinking of doing this (i think)
and im not sure if he wants to spend the $$$ cuz its expensive
Back to top Go down
https://dreamworldhq.forumotion.com
KoolioKatThe2nd

KoolioKatThe2nd

PostSubject: Re: Must Read For Team Dreamworld Comics Players!!!   Must Read For Team Dreamworld Comics Players!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 9:45 pm

The design?
Back to top Go down
Galactus05
Admin
Galactus05

PostSubject: Re: Must Read For Team Dreamworld Comics Players!!!   Must Read For Team Dreamworld Comics Players!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 11:21 pm

shirts will say dream world and have zerato (this im like 89% sure on) but we will for sure be getting them

and w/ mats idk yet prolly same idea but like i said theyre expensive and were not sure yet
Back to top Go down
KoolioKatThe2nd

KoolioKatThe2nd

PostSubject: Re: Must Read For Team Dreamworld Comics Players!!!   Must Read For Team Dreamworld Comics Players!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 2:25 am

We definetely would need S/t and monster card zones
Back to top Go down
hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Must Read For Team Dreamworld Comics Players!!!   Must Read For Team Dreamworld Comics Players!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 5:56 am

i already have a mat i like and i dont want another im pretty sure mike is the same way...as for shirts we should have them i jsut dont know when...also i need to know how many ppl are on the team and if we are inviting justin and kody?
Back to top Go down
Galactus05
Admin
Galactus05

PostSubject: Re: Must Read For Team Dreamworld Comics Players!!!   Must Read For Team Dreamworld Comics Players!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 7:12 pm

im not sure on justin and kody
Back to top Go down
Bro Ken

Bro Ken

PostSubject: Re: Must Read For Team Dreamworld Comics Players!!!   Must Read For Team Dreamworld Comics Players!!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 2:12 am

Well, judging from the standards of winning %, justin and cody lose more matches than they win. I believe their score was under 2500, which is the score you start off with.

This is mean that I mentioned it, but I remember mike's email about this being an exclusive group. They are still my buddies, of course, but I'm just restating facts.
Back to top Go down
Galactus05
Admin
Galactus05

PostSubject: Re: Must Read For Team Dreamworld Comics Players!!!   Must Read For Team Dreamworld Comics Players!!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 2:56 am

^^^ this is how i feel
Back to top Go down
KoolioKatThe2nd

KoolioKatThe2nd

PostSubject: Re: Must Read For Team Dreamworld Comics Players!!!   Must Read For Team Dreamworld Comics Players!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 11:30 pm

What about Derek?
The guy at DW last night,ya know?
He's good.
Back to top Go down
Galactus05
Admin
Galactus05

PostSubject: Re: Must Read For Team Dreamworld Comics Players!!!   Must Read For Team Dreamworld Comics Players!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 11:36 pm

yeah as i said i like derek and kevin but like was said last night kevins barely around so....
but yeah i like derek
Back to top Go down
Bro Ken

Bro Ken

PostSubject: Re: Must Read For Team Dreamworld Comics Players!!!   Must Read For Team Dreamworld Comics Players!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 8:29 am

I invited that guy on the forum, Derrick is my buddy, knew him for awhile.

Last edited by SuperVan on Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bro Ken

Bro Ken

PostSubject: Re: Must Read For Team Dreamworld Comics Players!!!   Must Read For Team Dreamworld Comics Players!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 8:31 am

About the shirts, we should have clouds and Kirby on them. Since Dream World is the setting of the Kirby Games so it would be logical to do that. I don't know if we will be smacking copyrights w/ this though.
Back to top Go down
Joey Wheelchair

Joey Wheelchair

PostSubject: Re: Must Read For Team Dreamworld Comics Players!!!   Must Read For Team Dreamworld Comics Players!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 5:24 am

I dont know about this kirby and clouds. i have no idea what th graphics look like but it sounds kinda fruity. I was talking to Anthony about whos on the team and as far as I know it starts out like this

Anthony
Mike
Matt
Shay
Ken - if hes not representing team allways
Jack - if hes not representing team Enigma

Any other new team members must, first have at least 1 First place at our locals (Dreamworld or Hidden Fortress ). Second, a majority vote with ALL existing team members must take place. If anyone else has anything to add to these criterias we should listen to ideas as a team. I know both Kody and Justin have first place finishes, I havnt updated the rankings in awhile, so I'll do that this week. We all start with 2500 rating. It takes a while to get to 2600. That might be a good place to bottom out to stay on the team. That would put me pretty close to getting the boot. I was up to 2660 but after Shonen Jump Im down to about 2611. ( ouch )
Back to top Go down
Joey Wheelchair

Joey Wheelchair

PostSubject: Re: Must Read For Team Dreamworld Comics Players!!!   Must Read For Team Dreamworld Comics Players!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 5:25 am

and who or what is Jeremy?
Back to top Go down
Galactus05
Admin
Galactus05

PostSubject: Re: Must Read For Team Dreamworld Comics Players!!!   Must Read For Team Dreamworld Comics Players!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 6:12 am

idk bout that 2600 thing

and i love the kirby idea ken lol

matt ill put up jeremy and kirby pics
Back to top Go down
Galactus05
Admin
Galactus05

PostSubject: Re: Must Read For Team Dreamworld Comics Players!!!   Must Read For Team Dreamworld Comics Players!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 6:13 am

Last edited by Galactus05 on Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Galactus05
Admin
Galactus05

PostSubject: Re: Must Read For Team Dreamworld Comics Players!!!   Must Read For Team Dreamworld Comics Players!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 6:16 am

Back to top Go down
Bro Ken

Bro Ken

PostSubject: Re: Must Read For Team Dreamworld Comics Players!!!   Must Read For Team Dreamworld Comics Players!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 8:42 am

Oh yeah, about the shirt, All Ways Gaming doesn't have a team, it's just me and my boss likes it when I wear the shirt. And she told me to wear the shirt at the Shonen, so that's how I ended up wearing it.

If the Dream World shirts are out, I'll wear it.

And Matt is right, it would look kind of fruity to wear Kirby shirts since he's in a different generation than all of us. haha
Back to top Go down
Galactus05
Admin
Galactus05

PostSubject: Re: Must Read For Team Dreamworld Comics Players!!!   Must Read For Team Dreamworld Comics Players!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 12:48 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Must Read For Team Dreamworld Comics Players!!!   Must Read For Team Dreamworld Comics Players!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Must Read For Team Dreamworld Comics Players!!!
Page 1 of 1