Nuked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nuked

Oh Wells, It was fun while it lasted

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nothing on this forum

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bro Ken

Bro Ken

Nothing on this forum Empty
PostSubject: Nothing on this forum   Nothing on this forum Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 9:55 pm

N/A

Last edited by SuperVan on Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:03 am; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bro Ken

Bro Ken

PostSubject: Re: Nothing on this forum   Nothing on this forum Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 6:57 am

Nothing

Last edited by SuperVan on Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Joey Wheelchair

Joey Wheelchair

PostSubject: Re: Nothing on this forum   Nothing on this forum Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 7:37 am

I like it, unless you run into 2x decree and 2/3X Jinzo. Why not a 3rd Spell Canceller? and maybe a smashing or fissure or hammer shot for jinzos, Monarchs, etc.
Back to top Go down
Bro Ken

Bro Ken

PostSubject: Re: Nothing on this forum   Nothing on this forum Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 7:59 am

Joey Wheelchair wrote:
I like it, unless you run into 2x decree and 2/3X Jinzo. Why not a 3rd Spell Canceller? and maybe a smashing or fissure or hammer shot for jinzos, Monarchs, etc.

I don't have a 3rd canceler, and I just put a smashing ground in, but I don't want too many spells since it doesn't work when spell canceller is on the field.
Back to top Go down
hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Nothing on this forum   Nothing on this forum Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 8:54 am

meh nice deck looks potentially annoying
Back to top Go down
Joey Wheelchair

Joey Wheelchair

PostSubject: Re: Nothing on this forum   Nothing on this forum Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 10:08 pm

Seems like an awfull lot of 4 star monsters for 3X reasoning....
Back to top Go down
hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Nothing on this forum   Nothing on this forum Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 2:13 am

even still id call 5 every time
Back to top Go down
Bro Ken

Bro Ken

PostSubject: Re: Nothing on this forum   Nothing on this forum Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 2:16 am

I am hoping to use reinforcement of the army to reduce the number of four stars in the deck, then use reasoning. I could take out snipe to add something else in, and how do you guys think of using bottomless trap hole instead of royal oppression?

Royal oppression is there to negate cyber dragons and potential gearfried killers, but I know it conflicts with reasoning.
Back to top Go down
Joey Wheelchair

Joey Wheelchair

PostSubject: Re: Nothing on this forum   Nothing on this forum Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 6:01 am

Yeah, I think I like BTH over Oppression in this one. Snipe for what? Seems like a big DMOC would stop the 5 call everytime. I dont how well it fits in there though.
Back to top Go down
Galactus05
Admin
Galactus05

PostSubject: Re: Nothing on this forum   Nothing on this forum Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 6:22 am

- saku armor

+ dmoc
Back to top Go down
https://dreamworldhq.forumotion.com
Bro Ken

Bro Ken

PostSubject: Re: Nothing on this forum   Nothing on this forum Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 6:53 am

maybe I'll take out the snipe for DMOC, I liked snipe because he kills defense monsters and trap cards so I could cover up for spell canceler's weaknesses. Thanks for the tip Mike, I think I'll keep the sak in, I don't want to add more monsters in my deck.
Back to top Go down
Joey Wheelchair

Joey Wheelchair

PostSubject: Re: Nothing on this forum   Nothing on this forum Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 8:53 am

Sure give mike credit for the DMOC...... Question Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Bro Ken

Bro Ken

PostSubject: Re: Nothing on this forum   Nothing on this forum Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 9:22 am

oh yeah, thanks matt for telling me to take out snipe, I used your suggestion also. I'm going to add monster gates to my deck because drawing reasonings is too hard, and I'll slam in some cyber dragons.
Back to top Go down
Joey Wheelchair

Joey Wheelchair

PostSubject: Re: Nothing on this forum   Nothing on this forum Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 7:44 am

Ok, ruling question for you. You have Spell Canceller in your hand, I have King Wangu face up and a Burden of the Mighty up. You have a face down Sangan. Q. Can you summon Canceller?
Back to top Go down
Bro Ken

Bro Ken

PostSubject: Re: Nothing on this forum   Nothing on this forum Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 9:26 am

Joey Wheelchair wrote:
Ok, ruling question for you. You have Spell Canceller in your hand, I have King Wangu face up and a Burden of the Mighty up. You have a face down Sangan. Q. Can you summon Canceller?

Yeah, King wanghu just says destroy card summoned with 1400 or less, meaning you could still summon stuff but it will get destroyed. Since Spell Canceler has a continuous effect, it'll take priority and negate burden of the mighty so it will not get destroyed by wanghu's effect.
Back to top Go down
Galactus05
Admin
Galactus05

PostSubject: Re: Nothing on this forum   Nothing on this forum Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 8:41 pm

this is true^^^
Back to top Go down
Bro Ken

Bro Ken

PostSubject: Re: Nothing on this forum   Nothing on this forum Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 9:44 pm

I made significant changes:

-Gearfried the Iron Knight
-Sakaretsu Armor
-Reinforcement of the Army
-Ultimate Offering
-Forced Back

+ scapegoat
+ soul exchange
+ Soul exchange
+ Jinzo
+ Spell Canceler

Soul exchanges are useful for monster gate and if I'm stuck with tributes in my hand
Back to top Go down
Bro Ken

Bro Ken

PostSubject: Re: Nothing on this forum   Nothing on this forum Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 11:09 am

Mike, I personally thank you for the spell canceller, if you ever want to take it back for any reason, just ask.

Reason you might want it back:
  • I get you in a headlock
  • want to make $2 off Eishi
  • I make you tap out
  • If you get mad when we play for top 8 at regionals
  • I become classified as a Jerk
Back to top Go down
Galactus05
Admin
Galactus05

PostSubject: Re: Nothing on this forum   Nothing on this forum Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 1:37 am

that made me laugh hard ^^^
Back to top Go down
Joey Wheelchair

Joey Wheelchair

PostSubject: Re: Nothing on this forum   Nothing on this forum Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 6:32 am

I'm still ROTF !!! {Mental picture of Mike tapping out to Ken's headlock}
Back to top Go down
themanwiththeplan

themanwiththeplan

PostSubject: Re: Nothing on this forum   Nothing on this forum Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 6:18 am

haha it would be cool if you added your signature card mind control in here. mind control there monster and than use monster gate on it. would be pretty awesome.
Back to top Go down
Bro Ken

Bro Ken

PostSubject: Re: Nothing on this forum   Nothing on this forum Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 11:14 am

you already know why that doesn't work. I'll just restate it so everyone else knows, mind control, you can't tribute the monster.

I just tested the deck, it's good against the good decks, but it sucks against the sucky decks because they have all these stupid monsters that could kill spell canceller.
Back to top Go down
Galactus05
Admin
Galactus05

PostSubject: Re: Nothing on this forum   Nothing on this forum Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 9:11 pm

yeah
thats how my decks are
good against good
lose to stupid crap
Back to top Go down
Joey Wheelchair

Joey Wheelchair

PostSubject: Re: Nothing on this forum   Nothing on this forum Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 5:31 am

My decks are just meh! I rely on luck! geek
Back to top Go down
Galactus05
Admin
Galactus05

PostSubject: Re: Nothing on this forum   Nothing on this forum Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 9:28 am

haha
i love how matt tries to incorperate a smiley in every post
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing on this forum   Nothing on this forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nothing on this forum
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next