Nuked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nuked

Oh Wells, It was fun while it lasted

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

scaling packs

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
themanwiththeplan

themanwiththeplan

scaling packs Empty
PostSubject: scaling packs   scaling packs Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 11:12 pm

not sure if its the right topic, but what do you guys think about scaling? i maybe was thinking of trying it out and actually maybe getting decent crap out of my packs. maybe scale target or walmart.

what are your guys' thoughts about scaling?
Back to top Go down
KoolioKatThe2nd

KoolioKatThe2nd

scaling packs Empty
PostSubject: Re: scaling packs   scaling packs Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 5:27 am

Do it and we'll see
Back to top Go down
Galactus05
Admin
Galactus05

scaling packs Empty
PostSubject: Re: scaling packs   scaling packs Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 7:21 pm

yeah
Back to top Go down
https://dreamworldhq.forumotion.com
Bro Ken

Bro Ken

scaling packs Empty
PostSubject: Re: scaling packs   scaling packs Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 3:52 am

I don't think it'll work since the cardboard on the booster packs change the results. After all, scaling is measured by the 0.4 grams difference.

I used to do touching the pack and feeling it push back, sadly UDE changed their style of packaging and there are a lot of rares that are bent in the boosters so my strategy only works with the old school boosters (MRL, MRD, LON, etc).

The easiest strategy which can detect ultimate rares even, is to look at the booster pack and compare it with the other packs. If the pack is INFLATED, like more bigger that means it's more likely to have a holo card. I noticed that when I handed out people packs when they purchased it, and the ones that look puffy usually have a holo card.
Back to top Go down
KoolioKatThe2nd

KoolioKatThe2nd

scaling packs Empty
PostSubject: Re: scaling packs   scaling packs Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 5:27 am

LOL at more bigger
Back to top Go down
Joey Wheelchair

Joey Wheelchair

scaling packs Empty
PostSubject: Re: scaling packs   scaling packs Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 6:12 am

William and I scale at Target all the time. I definitely get more holos when I scale and so does William.
Back to top Go down
Bro Ken

Bro Ken

scaling packs Empty
PostSubject: Re: scaling packs   scaling packs Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 6:48 am

KoolioKatThe2nd wrote:
LOL at more bigger

Wow I need to work on my English, thanks for the catch Jack
Back to top Go down
themanwiththeplan

themanwiththeplan

scaling packs Empty
PostSubject: Re: scaling packs   scaling packs Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 7:16 am

whoaa you scale with the willy!?!?!?! damn. craaaaazy. ahahahahahahaha.
Back to top Go down
Joey Wheelchair

Joey Wheelchair

scaling packs Empty
PostSubject: Re: scaling packs   scaling packs Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 7:43 am

I know when hes been there first, and he knows when I got there first. William has his own scale. I use one of Targets! lmao Since I started scaling at Target I am 98% holo pulls. Not always the best holos, but almost always a holo.
Back to top Go down
themanwiththeplan

themanwiththeplan

scaling packs Empty
PostSubject: Re: scaling packs   scaling packs Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 7:46 am

dude im so gonna use targets scales. hahahaahahaha. what a genius idea matt. 98%? damn, thats a good number.
Back to top Go down
Joey Wheelchair

Joey Wheelchair

scaling packs Empty
PostSubject: Re: scaling packs   scaling packs Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 8:24 pm

We gotta get Kody to tell us when the shipments come in, so we know what the best days are to get there.
Back to top Go down
Bro Ken

Bro Ken

scaling packs Empty
PostSubject: Re: scaling packs   scaling packs Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 6:08 am

Wow, you know how underground we sound now. We got a man in the inside to tell us when we could do our plan. We're like Ocean's 11 yo.
Back to top Go down
Galactus05
Admin
Galactus05

scaling packs Empty
PostSubject: Re: scaling packs   scaling packs Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 6:28 am

lol yeah haha this would be sweet
i talked to kody and he said hell igure out when they get new stuff in
Back to top Go down
Joey Wheelchair

Joey Wheelchair

scaling packs Empty
PostSubject: Re: scaling packs   scaling packs Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 8:11 am

Ok, the Target scales are in the appliance section. I use the digital food scales. You have to take em out of the box and pull the plastic tab from the battery compartment. Make sure you repack it right and put it back so the management doesnt start putting a stop to this. Also be descreet so everyone and their brothers dont pick up on this. With the cardboard on the packs you anly get a 1 gram difference between the good ones and the not so good ones. Have fun! I wouldn't have given up the facts so readilly, but I know this is gonna burn Williams @ss that everyone will be doing it. Don't foret about Moorparks Target and Porter Ranch Target as well.
Back to top Go down
Bro Ken

Bro Ken

scaling packs Empty
PostSubject: Re: scaling packs   scaling packs Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 2:44 am

I'm not going to participate in the secret plan because I have ethical standards to live up to.
Back to top Go down
Joey Wheelchair

Joey Wheelchair

scaling packs Empty
PostSubject: Re: scaling packs   scaling packs Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 6:09 am

Holier than thou, huh? lol, j/k

I can only do it when I happen to have extra duckets and a shipment happens to come in when I do and when I beat Will to the store. After all those stars line up I mine-as-well play the Lotto!
Back to top Go down
Galactus05
Admin
Galactus05

scaling packs Empty
PostSubject: Re: scaling packs   scaling packs Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 6:16 am

im gonna be in on it but...... i feel that we should all buy our own scales....

they are VERY cheap on ebay and it would make me feel better about it

i mean it is screwing EVERY little kid that is hoping to hit a rainbow neos Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

scaling packs Empty
PostSubject: Re: scaling packs   scaling packs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

scaling packs
Page 1 of 1