Nuked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nuked

Oh Wells, It was fun while it lasted

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

dark world zombies?! what the.

Go down 
+2
Joey Wheelchair
themanwiththeplan
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
themanwiththeplan

themanwiththeplan

dark world zombies?! what the. Empty
PostSubject: dark world zombies?! what the.   dark world zombies?! what the. Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 7:00 am

18 Monsters

3 Zombie Master
3 Pyramid Turtle
2 Goblin Zombie
3 Goldd
3 Sillva
2 Ryu Kokki
1 Morphing Jar
1 Sangan

20 Spells
3 Book of Life
2 Allure Of Darkness
1 Monster Reborn
1 Premature Burial
3 Dark World Dealing
2 Dark World Lightning
1 Heavy Storm
1 Smashing Ground
1 Card Destruction
1 Brain Control
3 Card Of Safe Return
1 Lightning Vortex

2 Traps
1 Mirror Force
1 Torrential Tribute

fixes?

Last edited by themanwiththeplan on Sun May 18, 2008 3:19 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : - MST and DWL added 2 allure)
Back to top Go down
Joey Wheelchair

Joey Wheelchair

PostSubject: Re: dark world zombies?! what the.   dark world zombies?! what the. Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 7:21 am

tested yet?
Back to top Go down
themanwiththeplan

themanwiththeplan

PostSubject: Re: dark world zombies?! what the.   dark world zombies?! what the. Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 3:04 am

yup. it tests pretty well. im gonna try to repllace sangan. i dont think its that good in this deck. but i dont know what to use so i just left it in there. haha.
Back to top Go down
Galactus05
Admin
Galactus05

PostSubject: Re: dark world zombies?! what the.   dark world zombies?! what the. Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 3:29 am

- mirror force
- mst
+ 2 allure
Back to top Go down
https://dreamworldhq.forumotion.com
themanwiththeplan

themanwiththeplan

PostSubject: Re: dark world zombies?! what the.   dark world zombies?! what the. Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 7:32 am

i actually would try those fixes if i had 2 allures. hahahaha. i can try testing them out at the tournament. it would make the deck alot faster. and i made another fix.

- sangan
+ lightning vortex

sangan didnt work too well in the deck and i needed more monster removal.
Back to top Go down
Bro Ken

Bro Ken

PostSubject: Re: dark world zombies?! what the.   dark world zombies?! what the. Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 9:28 am

I say:

-MST
-Dark World Lightning

+2 allures

You already use 2 dark world Lightnings, those count as M/T removal unless you are playing those lame wimpy wussy coward yellow belly sissy stall decks.

*And my opinion stands even if Matt is running a stall burn deck, but that dark calling stall is okay since that doesn't make matches take forever.
Back to top Go down
Joey Wheelchair

Joey Wheelchair

PostSubject: Re: dark world zombies?! what the.   dark world zombies?! what the. Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 9:28 pm

LOL all my stall/burn decks are aggressive and fast. It's Bryon and Kody that stall with whatever deck they are running.
Back to top Go down
Galactus05
Admin
Galactus05

PostSubject: Re: dark world zombies?! what the.   dark world zombies?! what the. Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 12:34 am

kody doesnt stall
Back to top Go down
Joey Wheelchair

Joey Wheelchair

PostSubject: Re: dark world zombies?! what the.   dark world zombies?! what the. Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 9:24 am

Kody doesnt play stall decks, but lately he stalls with whatever deck hes using. He may not be doing it on purpose but he takes WAY to long on his turns. Against me last week he would check his 4 card graveyard about 10 times per turn shuffle his hand and relook at it over and over between checking his graveyard. It really is becoming quite annoying. Makes me want to put a FTK deck together that I just break out for him and Bryon who has been doing that ever since I started.
Back to top Go down
Bro Ken

Bro Ken

PostSubject: Re: dark world zombies?! what the.   dark world zombies?! what the. Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 12:28 pm

Matt, you were running a stall deck that one day with the guardian sphinx. The point of your deck was to stall, and setting flip monsters doesn't make your deck aggressive.

The dark calling deck was aggressive because it immediately searched monsters and had a strategy to summon a super burner rather than make the match carry on longer.

And I agree that Bryon stalls allllllll the time. I remember every time Game 1 with him, we have like 10 minutes left for the match, so I just have to play reckless in my turns.

But my personal opinion, if you are running a "stall" deck, you lose your credibility in complaining that someone else is "stalling".

Oh yeah Matt, I don't mean to criticize you, but just those types of decks in general. But I'll try to find a thread on intentionally player stalling or whatever it's called, because I'm pretty sure it's a disqualification.
Back to top Go down
Bro Ken

Bro Ken

PostSubject: Re: dark world zombies?! what the.   dark world zombies?! what the. Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 12:39 pm

Sorry Derrick for zoning your forum out of your deck building but your deck looks good. Here are ideas for a side deck:

Lightning Vortex
Dust Tornado
Dust Tornado
Dust Tornado
Kinetic Soldier (just use trap hole)
Kinetic Soldier (trap hole)
Deck Devastation Virus
Deck Devastation Virus
Bottomless Trap Hole
Bottomless Trap Hole
Royal Decree
Royal Decree
Mobius the Frost Monarch (caius is a great choice also)
Mobius the Frost Monarch (caius can "")
Jinzo

This side deck should counter any deck you play against.

I could guarantee you that the competitive players will side deck crows on you. So I recommend smoke screening when you see someone side decking lots of cards.

I know you have all the cards to make this side deck except for royal decree, but this side could kill stalls, gadgets, six samurai, agressive decks (BTH), chain burn, skill drain, macro

The only problem I see is against Jack's deck since he summons bigger monsters than you. But you should be able to beat any deck.

the two bottomless trap holes should be enough if someone even tries to play DaD after the emergency ban.
Back to top Go down
Joey Wheelchair

Joey Wheelchair

PostSubject: Re: dark world zombies?! what the.   dark world zombies?! what the. Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 10:59 pm

I ran that flip deck 1 time about 2 months ago. It was a very aggressive deck also. Even if someone is running "stall" it doesnt always mean hes stalling. When I ran that deck ( the 1 time) I still completed my turns quickly and my opponents took forever on their turn. The stall deck I made for Betty-Jean is the slowest stall/burn I put together, but even Bett-Jean plays it quicker than Kody and Bryon play anything. Don't get me wrong I don't have any anger towards Kody, matter of fact Kody is one of the really cool ones. Bryon lost credibility with me though after quiting and crying when everyone called him on stalling. I hate HAVING TO DEFEND myself on Derricks thread so I apologize for that.
Back to top Go down
Joey Wheelchair

Joey Wheelchair

PostSubject: Re: dark world zombies?! what the.   dark world zombies?! what the. Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 11:09 pm

SuperVan wrote:

But my personal opinion, if you are running a "stall" deck, you lose your credibility in complaining that someone else is "stalling".

So next time someone plays a stall deck on me, that means I can take 20 minutes on all my turns and then say " well they are playing a stall deck its not my fault?"

You really beleive that? Even when I run stall/burn decks I dont take that long on my turns, I'm faster on my turns than DDT and Magical explosion players are on their turns and with my slowest decks I am faster on my turns than the notorious stallers in our local.
Back to top Go down
Galactus05
Admin
Galactus05

PostSubject: Re: dark world zombies?! what the.   dark world zombies?! what the. Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 8:04 am

good deck is good
Back to top Go down
Bro Ken

Bro Ken

PostSubject: Re: dark world zombies?! what the.   dark world zombies?! what the. Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 9:07 am

Derrick you owe me money
Back to top Go down
themanwiththeplan

themanwiththeplan

PostSubject: Re: dark world zombies?! what the.   dark world zombies?! what the. Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 9:16 am

lolol. i know that....
Back to top Go down
themanwiththeplan

themanwiththeplan

PostSubject: Re: dark world zombies?! what the.   dark world zombies?! what the. Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 3:15 am

i would like to try testing out 3 reckless greeds in this deck but im not sure what i would take out. any suggestions?

EDIT: im gonna try
-Mirror Force
-Lightning Vortex
-(Fill in blank)
Back to top Go down
Bro Ken

Bro Ken

PostSubject: Re: dark world zombies?! what the.   dark world zombies?! what the. Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 10:19 am

take out Sangan, it's all about attacking yo
Back to top Go down
Galactus05
Admin
Galactus05

PostSubject: Re: dark world zombies?! what the.   dark world zombies?! what the. Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 10:17 pm

yeah yo haha
Back to top Go down
Bro Ken

Bro Ken

PostSubject: Re: dark world zombies?! what the.   dark world zombies?! what the. Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 11:00 am

I think you should take out an allure for MST

your deck doesn't really have a chance against stall on the first round since dark world lightning only kills face down stuff.

You would also save money and I would have 2 allures and you would keep your 1 allure and save yourself $25.
Back to top Go down
Joey Wheelchair

Joey Wheelchair

PostSubject: Re: dark world zombies?! what the.   dark world zombies?! what the. Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 11:27 am

way to look out for your buddie....yo
Back to top Go down
themanwiththeplan

themanwiththeplan

PostSubject: Re: dark world zombies?! what the.   dark world zombies?! what the. Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 4:14 am

lol its not like MST would make a huge difference against stall. i would most likely get the first round lost. MST is in my sidedeck.
Back to top Go down
Galactus05
Admin
Galactus05

PostSubject: Re: dark world zombies?! what the.   dark world zombies?! what the. Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 8:22 am

what the hell is up eith this deck

it looks odd but is good
Back to top Go down
themanwiththeplan

themanwiththeplan

PostSubject: Re: dark world zombies?! what the.   dark world zombies?! what the. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 7:37 am

i gave up on this deck. haha. often times with this deck, i had a DWD or DWL and i always had to wait for a dark world. wasnt doing too well with deck also so yeah, going to switch back to regular zombies.
Back to top Go down
starfox747

PostSubject: Re: dark world zombies?! what the.   dark world zombies?! what the. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 8:37 am

honestly if u want my oppinion i think u should cut a darkworl lightning or both of them beacuse the fact that right now alot of the tier 1 decks run alot of chainable cards
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dark world zombies?! what the.   dark world zombies?! what the. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dark world zombies?! what the.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next