Nuked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nuked

Oh Wells, It was fun while it lasted

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Guitar Hero: Good Or Bad?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KoolioKatThe2nd

KoolioKatThe2nd

Guitar Hero: Good Or Bad? Empty
PostSubject: Guitar Hero: Good Or Bad?   Guitar Hero: Good Or Bad? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 6:06 am

Well I've really been thinking about it and I personally think that for music, not the actual game, it's a good thing.
Sure there are douches who just buy the single songs and tracks of GH, Like you all think that I might: Untrue.
Guys, I don't have a lot of ITunes Money and sometimes there is just total crap by the artist. I'm not really supposed to buy the entire album of a band like Spinal Tap, when they were barely even a band at all, as they made a movie.
So guys, don't call me a fag cuz I have 1 Smashing Pumpkins song.

If you think I'm a total retard and this waas one big rant about something that absolutely nobody cares about, I'll let you know that I, in fact, do have A.D.D.

Why is the sky Blue?
Back to top Go down
Galactus05
Admin
Galactus05

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero: Good Or Bad?   Guitar Hero: Good Or Bad? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 6:40 am

alright jack understandable

i apologize for what was said
Back to top Go down
https://dreamworldhq.forumotion.com
KoolioKatThe2nd

KoolioKatThe2nd

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero: Good Or Bad?   Guitar Hero: Good Or Bad? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 6:45 am

Thank you senor

Really why is the sky blue though?
Back to top Go down
Galactus05
Admin
Galactus05

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero: Good Or Bad?   Guitar Hero: Good Or Bad? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 6:45 am

it isnt its black
Back to top Go down
KoolioKatThe2nd

KoolioKatThe2nd

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero: Good Or Bad?   Guitar Hero: Good Or Bad? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 6:49 am

Douche

This is the scientific answer:

In short...

The blue sky is caused by refraction of the blue spectrum by atoms in the air.

A clear cloudless day-time sky is blue because molecules in the air scatter blue light from the sun more than they scatter red light. When we look towards the sun at sunset, we see red and orange colors because the blue light has been scattered out and away from the line of sight.

In the evening, the sky sometimes looks orange or red because of air pollution. Dust and other floating particles in the air act as a filter on the sunlight. When the sun is low the air layer is thicker and the light is more filtered, so it looks yellow, orange and finally red.

In detail...
Light of a particular color is determined by its frequency. The higher the frequency, the more blue it appears.

Sunlight is made up of many frequencies that when mixed together produce white light. You may have seen a rainbow or the prism experiment where the white light is split up into several colors (frequencies).

The earth's atmosphere is filled with minute dust particles that act like a filter, scattering the light rays. The rays of light with the longer wavelengths, such as reds and yellows, tend to travel more easily through the atmosphere, while the rays with the shorter wavelengths, like blues and indigos, tend to be dispersed more easily. These more easily dispersed shorter light rays are what give the sky its blue color.

Incidentally, red skies at sunrise and sunset are caused by the same phenomenon. When the light hits the Earth at an angle it has more of the atmosphere to go through; this increases the filtering effect and that is why you see a red sky.

In The End...
The sky appears blue because when sunlight filters through the oxygen in the atmosphere, the oxygen absorbs all other colors but blue. The reason the sky is not so blue that it is black though, is because only 20% of the atmosphere is oxygen.
Back to top Go down
KoolioKatThe2nd

KoolioKatThe2nd

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero: Good Or Bad?   Guitar Hero: Good Or Bad? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 6:49 am

Owned you Bitch
Back to top Go down
Galactus05
Admin
Galactus05

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero: Good Or Bad?   Guitar Hero: Good Or Bad? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 6:50 am

lol
Back to top Go down
KoolioKatThe2nd

KoolioKatThe2nd

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero: Good Or Bad?   Guitar Hero: Good Or Bad? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 6:52 am

Ya LOL all you want but I know WHY THE SKY IS BLUE BITCH! Smile
Back to top Go down
Galactus05
Admin
Galactus05

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero: Good Or Bad?   Guitar Hero: Good Or Bad? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 6:54 am

im sorry but if u continue talking like that ill have to ban you Laughing
Back to top Go down
hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero: Good Or Bad?   Guitar Hero: Good Or Bad? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 6:55 am

jack you are such a loser i mean really
Back to top Go down
KoolioKatThe2nd

KoolioKatThe2nd

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero: Good Or Bad?   Guitar Hero: Good Or Bad? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 6:55 am

Not again...LOL
Back to top Go down
KoolioKatThe2nd

KoolioKatThe2nd

You're just jealous Anthony
Back to top Go down
Galactus05
Admin
Galactus05

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero: Good Or Bad?   Guitar Hero: Good Or Bad? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 6:56 am

youre jeremy now
Back to top Go down
KoolioKatThe2nd

KoolioKatThe2nd

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero: Good Or Bad?   Guitar Hero: Good Or Bad? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 7:02 am

What The Hell?!?
I'm Ike The Jew!!!
Back to top Go down
Galactus05
Admin
Galactus05

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero: Good Or Bad?   Guitar Hero: Good Or Bad? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 7:03 am

no youre fucking jeremy
Back to top Go down
KoolioKatThe2nd

KoolioKatThe2nd

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero: Good Or Bad?   Guitar Hero: Good Or Bad? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 7:04 am

OK
Back to top Go down
Joey Wheelchair

Joey Wheelchair

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero: Good Or Bad?   Guitar Hero: Good Or Bad? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 8:42 pm

All I have to say is affraid
Back to top Go down
Galactus05
Admin
Galactus05

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero: Good Or Bad?   Guitar Hero: Good Or Bad? Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 7:40 am

jack dont fucking spam
Back to top Go down
Galactus05
Admin
Galactus05

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero: Good Or Bad?   Guitar Hero: Good Or Bad? Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 9:09 am

go fuck yourself
Back to top Go down
Galactus05
Admin
Galactus05

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero: Good Or Bad?   Guitar Hero: Good Or Bad? Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 9:09 pm

yup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero: Good Or Bad?   Guitar Hero: Good Or Bad? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guitar Hero: Good Or Bad?
Page 1 of 1