Nuked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nuked

Oh Wells, It was fun while it lasted

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

this a new idea that could be workable

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
starfox747

this a new idea that could be workable Empty
PostSubject: this a new idea that could be workable   this a new idea that could be workable Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 5:42 am

Lift Limit (GNC)

Graveyard Norelas Control?

I heard undeat whining so much about disc commander, limit reverse, and angel lift, I figured I’d abuse it while I can. Angel Lift isn’t out yet, apparently it’s in TDGS (just click on it in the deck if you don't know about it). This deck is REALLY whacky…and I’m sure you guys will have PLENTY of info on how to change it. I am currently just using this for DMU.

It’s PoC/Norelas control with major Disc Abuse (and LaDD…wow)

Here goes:

Monsters (18)

2 Armageddon Knight
2 Destiny Hero – Plasma
2 LaDD
2 Demise
2 Norelas
2 Phantom of Chaos
2 Necro Gardna
1 Sangan
1 Exiled
1 Disc Commander
1 Stratos

Spells (13)

3 Trade-In
2 DDRAW
2 Burial From the Different Dimension
2 Foolish Burial
1 Heavy
1 MR
1 Premi
1 RotA

Traps (9)

3 Limit Reverse
3 Divine Wrath
2 Angel Lift
1 Mirror Force

No side deck as of yet (I barely know what to do with this main half the time).

The wrath is there for crow. The BftDD runs a dual purpose of reusing Norelas and/or Necro Gardna, and getting back my disc or sangan (not that I use sangan for all that much in here). The BftDD works so good that I’m questioning whether or not I even need 2 Norelas lol…Angel Lift really is only there for Disc; Limit Reverse can get me a Disc, or a PoC…and they all make it relatively easy to get out an LaDD.

Big question is…do I even need any Demise (I’ve yet to even use him)?...

When I Blow field and hand with Norelas (PoC)…and Disc is in the grave…its actually not to hard to get things going again from top decking as im bound to hit a limit reverse, angel lift, MR or premi pretty soon.

Im 2-0 (Matches) so far on DMU with this (and I don't even know WTH I'm doing half the time...I have like NO PLAN lolz)…skill drain gave me a headache but the limit reverse and angel lift are so nasty…I chained one to a creature swap and gave him an ATK position disc!! (as opposed to my LaDD…which he was obv trying to get).

Any help would be great as I love PoC and Norelas and would love to see them wreak some havoc.

UPDATE: I'm now 3-0
Back to top Go down
Galactus05
Admin
Galactus05

this a new idea that could be workable Empty
PostSubject: Re: this a new idea that could be workable   this a new idea that could be workable Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 5:01 am

Yeah maybe
Back to top Go down
https://dreamworldhq.forumotion.com

this a new idea that could be workable
Page 1 of 1