Nuked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nuked

Oh Wells, It was fun while it lasted

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

should we consider stacking our decks in regionals and SJC's

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
starfox747

should we consider stacking our decks in regionals and SJC's Empty
PostSubject: should we consider stacking our decks in regionals and SJC's   should we consider stacking our decks in regionals and SJC's Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 1:25 am

sometimes u gotta do what u gotta due to get glory and fame. i want to know what you all think about it. cause i know what i think

Jose Arocho

ok after reading so much coverage of the philly nats i am truly disgusted on how jose arocho got 2nd place for stacking. He might not be ban but their is way too much proof that he stacks. I will give you the first hand of all his feature matches(or what was given from metagame)

top 16
round 1-Jose won the roll and opened with Elemental Hero Stratos. He searched for Destiny Hero - Plasma and then activated Allure of Darkness. Dark Magician of Chaos hit the removed from play pile.

round 2-Jose matched with his own Stratos to search Destiny Hero - Malicious. Silverman had Mind Crush down but didn't make the call, and Jose played Destiny Draw next, discarding the Malicious. Then Allure of Darkness came down, removing Sangan from play, and Reinforcement of the Army turned into Destiny Hero - Disk Commander who turned into two more cards thanks to another Draw

round 3-

Jose began the next game with Destiny Draw to ditch Destiny Hero - Malicious before setting a spell or trap and a monster. He flipped Trap Dustshoot to send Elemental Hero Prisma back over D.D. Crow.

top 8
round 1-jose won the roll and opened with a set spell or trap and Cyber Valley.

round 2-Jose opened the second game up as well and played Elemental Hero Stratos to find fodder for his Destiny Draw in the form of Destiny Hero - Malicious. Reinforcement of the Army came down next to feed another Draw, this time via Destiny Hero - Disk Commander. Premature Burial attempted to bring the Commander back but D.D. Crow stopped that from happening. Jose set two spell or traps and passed.

round 3-Jose opened with a bomb hand: Scapegoat, Destiny Hero - Plasma, Card Trooper, Crush Card Virus, and Premature Burial.

semifinals
round 1-Jose started with Reinforcement of the Army to get Elemental Hero Stratos and he summoned him to get Destiny Hero – Disk Commander and discarded him promptly for Destiny Draw to draw two. He then played Monster Reborn to bring back to draw two more!

round 2-Jose started his turn with Destiny Draw discarding Destiny Hero – Malicious; he then played Allure of Darkness and removed Snipe Hunter after drawing two. Destiny Draw discarding Plasma went down for two more cards. Jose set two cards and play was to Corn. Jose played Trap Dustshoot and sent back Dekoichi the Battlechanted Locomotive in the draw phase.

round 3-He started with a slower pace, setting two back row cards and a monster. Corn drew and Jose flipped Trap Dustshoot right in the draw phase.

finals
round 1-and then played Reinforcement of the Army. He searched out Elemental Hero Stratos, summoned him, and searched Destiny Hero – Malicious with his effect. He activated Allure of Darkness next, removing Destiny Hero – Plasma from his hand, and set two cards to his back row. “Go.”

round 2-Arocho opened game 2 with a set monster, and two set spell or trap cards. Kohanim fired back with Darius, set two cards himself reading Morphing Jar, and attacked into Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter! Ryko destroyed the Darius, then sent two Destiny Draw and Malicious to Arocho’s graveyard. He passed his next turn without making a play.

so lets see 9 out of 11 hands were godly. 5 of the 11 started off with ROTA to stratos. 3 of 11 were dust shoot. and almost all of them had a draw power such as d-draw, allure, or bringing back the disc.

I am not one to call out stackers but come on this was only in the swiss rounds. If i were to see his hands through out the day 1 it would be funny what hands he had drawn.

[b]S
Back to top Go down
KoolioKatThe2nd

KoolioKatThe2nd

PostSubject: Re: should we consider stacking our decks in regionals and SJC's   should we consider stacking our decks in regionals and SJC's Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 2:47 am

Dude ummm...Stackings gay.
How do you stack anyway?
Back to top Go down
Galactus05
Admin
Galactus05

PostSubject: Re: should we consider stacking our decks in regionals and SJC's   should we consider stacking our decks in regionals and SJC's Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 8:55 am

Bad idea is bad.

Too easy to get caught/banned.

I despise Cheating.

And I for one am disgusted you even posted this.

However I agree with the fact he's a stacker and am gonna post this on Pojo 4 sure.
Back to top Go down
https://dreamworldhq.forumotion.com
starfox747

PostSubject: Re: should we consider stacking our decks in regionals and SJC's   should we consider stacking our decks in regionals and SJC's Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 11:09 am

there is no way this is bad. the term stacking is used wrong. its like weaving ur deck so all ur good cards are together. its not cheating but its not as random. its like what natt would due toi his deck. he weaved them so he would have monster, magic, trap. and we dont call matt a cheater
Back to top Go down
golden

PostSubject: Re: should we consider stacking our decks in regionals and SJC's   should we consider stacking our decks in regionals and SJC's Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 11:41 am

Hypothetically speaking, if we were gonna stack, how do you purpose we do this?

PS: How come I can't have a sig? I update it and stuff but it never shows up when I post it. >_>
Back to top Go down
Galactus05
Admin
Galactus05

PostSubject: Re: should we consider stacking our decks in regionals and SJC's   should we consider stacking our decks in regionals and SJC's Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 9:28 pm

I think it has something to do with settings

you have to program it to show up.

Shay it is cheating ask all the people that have been banned for it.
Back to top Go down
KoolioKatThe2nd

KoolioKatThe2nd

PostSubject: Re: should we consider stacking our decks in regionals and SJC's   should we consider stacking our decks in regionals and SJC's Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 10:45 pm

seriously.
Stacking is for people who are will.
Yknow...desperate for the win, willing to do anything for a win...and who molest kids
Back to top Go down
golden

PostSubject: Re: should we consider stacking our decks in regionals and SJC's   should we consider stacking our decks in regionals and SJC's Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 10:47 pm

I'm always curious to know how people actually get away with stacking if their opponent can shuffle their deck as much as they want before the match. Unless they stack with their cases(the only way I know how to stack) then I don't know how else to do it.
Back to top Go down
KoolioKatThe2nd

KoolioKatThe2nd

PostSubject: Re: should we consider stacking our decks in regionals and SJC's   should we consider stacking our decks in regionals and SJC's Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 10:57 pm

how do you stack!?!
Back to top Go down
golden

PostSubject: Re: should we consider stacking our decks in regionals and SJC's   should we consider stacking our decks in regionals and SJC's Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 12:04 am

KoolioKatThe2nd wrote:
how do you stack!?!
You need a stacking case.
Back to top Go down
starfox747

PostSubject: Re: should we consider stacking our decks in regionals and SJC's   should we consider stacking our decks in regionals and SJC's Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 12:42 am

u just need to practice ur shuffling jack. i have never done it and i wont until maybe the next regional but im still deciding cause one i will not get caught because im just a nobody. judges are not going to check unless they are just racist because i happen to take down some top players. its like what happened to matt. when matt shuffles adam's deck how can adam corn get trap dustshoot every game. it does not make sense. it means adam is smarter than people take him for. he can almost read and predict how his opponent will cut his deck. we can can counter this play style by just cutting defferent after every duel so our opponent cant read what we are going to do. such as shuffling there deck the first time. cutting it the next and the last duel not even cut at all. it would make them clueless and maybe they would not win. plus the fact that if they get a god hand u know something was up anyway
Back to top Go down
golden

PostSubject: Re: should we consider stacking our decks in regionals and SJC's   should we consider stacking our decks in regionals and SJC's Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 12:55 am

Just shuffle their deck a lot. You really can't say they are stacking if you take their deck, pile shuffle it yourself, then shuffle it some more, cut it, cut it again, shuffle it again, and finally hand it to them. If they are getting trap dustshoot opening game still after all of that then they are so fucking good at stacking they deserve to beat you. Seriously, I can't see how they can mathematically factor in like one million variables IN A CARD GAME and have it come out perfectly for them so they can draw that SINGLE card, dustshoot, in their opening hand. If they could do that they are so fucking smart they should just quit yugioh and open a company and become billionaires with that mental prowess. I know how to stack using cases which is the best way I can see it working but ever since they changed the rules and now the owner of the deck DOES NOT get the final cut then I can't do it anymore. When that rule was legal, when the owner of the deck could cut their deck once after the opponent finished shuffling their cards I could GUARANTEE you I can open up with dustshoot 100% of the time.

PS: Anyone else like my bunny sig? ^_^ He's so cute.
Back to top Go down
KoolioKatThe2nd

KoolioKatThe2nd

PostSubject: Re: should we consider stacking our decks in regionals and SJC's   should we consider stacking our decks in regionals and SJC's Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 12:59 am

its distracting
Back to top Go down
golden

PostSubject: Re: should we consider stacking our decks in regionals and SJC's   should we consider stacking our decks in regionals and SJC's Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 1:33 am

KoolioKatThe2nd wrote:
its distracting
Why is he distracting? It looks like he is nibbling on something delicious. He's so cool.
Back to top Go down
Galactus05
Admin
Galactus05

PostSubject: Re: should we consider stacking our decks in regionals and SJC's   should we consider stacking our decks in regionals and SJC's Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 9:03 am

hahaha
Back to top Go down
KoolioKatThe2nd

KoolioKatThe2nd

PostSubject: Re: should we consider stacking our decks in regionals and SJC's   should we consider stacking our decks in regionals and SJC's Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 5:04 pm

dude seriously...
at the end the thing twitches
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: should we consider stacking our decks in regionals and SJC's   should we consider stacking our decks in regionals and SJC's Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

should we consider stacking our decks in regionals and SJC's
Page 1 of 1