Nuked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nuked

Oh Wells, It was fun while it lasted

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Best Movies Ever Watched in Theaters and DVD

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bro Ken

Bro Ken

Best Movies Ever Watched in Theaters and DVD Empty
PostSubject: Best Movies Ever Watched in Theaters and DVD   Best Movies Ever Watched in Theaters and DVD Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 10:33 am

Movie theater: Collateral and Harold and Kumar

DVD: Forest Gump and Fight Club

*I used underline because it is the way to properly type out a movie in MLA format
Back to top Go down
Galactus05
Admin
Galactus05

PostSubject: Re: Best Movies Ever Watched in Theaters and DVD   Best Movies Ever Watched in Theaters and DVD Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 9:04 pm

forest gump is a terrific movie
Back to top Go down
https://dreamworldhq.forumotion.com
Joey Wheelchair

Joey Wheelchair

PostSubject: Re: Best Movies Ever Watched in Theaters and DVD   Best Movies Ever Watched in Theaters and DVD Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 7:32 am

Yeah, Gump is in the top 10

Catagory = Movie

Action = Bloodsport

Science Fiction = Star Wars

Suspense = Jaws

Chick Flick = 50 First Dates

Comedy = My Cousin Vinny

Western = They Call me Trinity

Sports = The Longest Yard

kung Fu = Enter the Dragon
Back to top Go down
Bro Ken

Bro Ken

PostSubject: Re: Best Movies Ever Watched in Theaters and DVD   Best Movies Ever Watched in Theaters and DVD Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 9:31 am

I watched Bloodsport. I was really upset about the ending, since it didn't make sense on how the guy just stood there defenseless while Van Damm just beat the crap out of him haha, sorry if I spoiled it for anyone.

I didn't know 50 first dates was a chick flick, I thought it was a comedy.
Back to top Go down
Galactus05
Admin
Galactus05

PostSubject: Re: Best Movies Ever Watched in Theaters and DVD   Best Movies Ever Watched in Theaters and DVD Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 8:37 pm

van damm movies blow theyre sooo corny lol
Back to top Go down
Bro Ken

Bro Ken

PostSubject: Re: Best Movies Ever Watched in Theaters and DVD   Best Movies Ever Watched in Theaters and DVD Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 9:49 pm

that's not true, I almost liked Street Fighter. The problem was the cheap animations.

Oh My bad Matt, I meant Kickboxer was the cheesy movie. Bloodsport was the good one, with the blind scene.
Back to top Go down
Joey Wheelchair

Joey Wheelchair

PostSubject: Re: Best Movies Ever Watched in Theaters and DVD   Best Movies Ever Watched in Theaters and DVD Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 7:28 am

Yeah Blood Sport was Van Dams crowning glory it was all down hill from there. 50 First dates was hilarious which is probably why I have it on top of Cjick flick movies. Real chick flicks I really couldnt say anything about like Beaches, or Steel Magnolias, Bridges of Maddison County, Broke Back Mountain (LMAO) because I havn't seen any of them!! Somewhere on that list, maybe under most quotable should be Princess Bride.
Back to top Go down
Galactus05
Admin
Galactus05

PostSubject: Re: Best Movies Ever Watched in Theaters and DVD   Best Movies Ever Watched in Theaters and DVD Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 6:09 am

princess bride is funny as shit

It's the R.O.U.S.

The R.O.U.S.?

Yeah, the rodents of unusual size.

lolz

btw matt im really sorry i didnt let you borrow the green baboon
i felt pretty bad after the tourney cuz were a team and i didnt really act like a team member ya know? it wont happen again
i think the real reason im sorry is cuz you help me out whenever i need stuff
if u need to borrow cyber valley i got em
although i guess i helped you out a lot for the regs
Back to top Go down
Joey Wheelchair

Joey Wheelchair

PostSubject: Re: Best Movies Ever Watched in Theaters and DVD   Best Movies Ever Watched in Theaters and DVD Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 7:41 am

No worries, and when it ever mattered you were there, so don't give it a thought.

"The R.O.U.S's ? I don't bellieve they exist."
Back to top Go down
Galactus05
Admin
Galactus05

PostSubject: Re: Best Movies Ever Watched in Theaters and DVD   Best Movies Ever Watched in Theaters and DVD Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 8:32 am

lol i havent seen the movie in a while
Back to top Go down
KoolioKatThe2nd

KoolioKatThe2nd

PostSubject: Re: Best Movies Ever Watched in Theaters and DVD   Best Movies Ever Watched in Theaters and DVD Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:20 am

Empire of The Sun
Back to top Go down
Galactus05
Admin
Galactus05

PostSubject: Re: Best Movies Ever Watched in Theaters and DVD   Best Movies Ever Watched in Theaters and DVD Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 2:14 am

the godfather
Back to top Go down
Joey Wheelchair

Joey Wheelchair

PostSubject: Re: Best Movies Ever Watched in Theaters and DVD   Best Movies Ever Watched in Theaters and DVD Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 6:40 am

Mike, your about the right age to enjoy a movie called "Porky's". Best April fools joke ever is in there.
Back to top Go down
Galactus05
Admin
Galactus05

PostSubject: Re: Best Movies Ever Watched in Theaters and DVD   Best Movies Ever Watched in Theaters and DVD Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 1:31 am

ive looked at that movie in best buy

isnt there a bunch of different colored condoms on the front
Back to top Go down
themanwiththeplan

themanwiththeplan

PostSubject: Re: Best Movies Ever Watched in Theaters and DVD   Best Movies Ever Watched in Theaters and DVD Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 5:59 am

superbad and borat were pretty good despite all the crude humor, i enjoyed it alot. hahahahahaha. juno was also good.

but my favorite movie: eternal sunshine of the spotless mind
Back to top Go down
Joey Wheelchair

Joey Wheelchair

PostSubject: Re: Best Movies Ever Watched in Theaters and DVD   Best Movies Ever Watched in Theaters and DVD Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 6:27 am

No, maybe on Porky's 2 or 3. Porky's 1 has an eye looking through a hole in the wall to the girls shower I think? Let me know if you end up watching it. I don't want to give away the movie but the egg joke and the lassie scenes are the ones I remember. I was about your age when I saw this movie at the drive - In. For those of you under 20, a Drive - In is a place where you piled all your freinds into your car/van/truck and drove into what you might know as a outdoor swap meet. Youparked in front a giant outdoor movie screen and took a speaker off the pole you parked next to and stuck it into your car window and watched the latest released movie. lol ahhh good times lol
Back to top Go down
Bro Ken

Bro Ken

PostSubject: Re: Best Movies Ever Watched in Theaters and DVD   Best Movies Ever Watched in Theaters and DVD Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 9:36 am

yeah man, I know what a drive-in is. I watch The Simpsons.
Back to top Go down
Galactus05
Admin
Galactus05

PostSubject: Re: Best Movies Ever Watched in Theaters and DVD   Best Movies Ever Watched in Theaters and DVD Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 3:17 am

lolz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Movies Ever Watched in Theaters and DVD   Best Movies Ever Watched in Theaters and DVD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Movies Ever Watched in Theaters and DVD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nuked :: Random Topic Area-
Jump to: