Nuked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nuked

Oh Wells, It was fun while it lasted

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Art of Illusion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
starfox747

The Art of Illusion Empty
PostSubject: The Art of Illusion   The Art of Illusion Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 10:08 am

i was thinking about how other players have been consistenly winning. im talking about in larger events. some call it luck and many others call it stacking. who really knows for sure unless they are caught. i think it maybe some form of cheating because most of them are not humble about winning and being respected by others. there of course is a few exceptions meaning Cedric Sequerra. hes a really cool guy and so is Emon. u can call Emon a cheater but i still like him.

[b] The Test

i want it to be a challenge for everyone next week. im talking about some way of cheating or making moves in ur favor to try to pull some ninjitsu art of deception. the trick is not telling anybody about it. no players can talk in anybody's game. its up to the player to make the calls on there opponent. nobody participating in this test can call a game loss on their opponent. what this test is to see who can spot if somebody really is cheating on either players. at the end everybody must confess what they did if they decide to participate in this mini competition.

[b] everybody respond if they are interested. otherwise its pointless and there is no competition
Back to top Go down
starfox747

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Illusion   The Art of Illusion Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 10:09 am

proof of somewhat stacking so i guess that Mike is right

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img386/3360/36975225le4.jpg
Back to top Go down
Joey Wheelchair

Joey Wheelchair

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Illusion   The Art of Illusion Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 3:54 am

Hmmm, I would feel like I was taking advantage, but if were not in a tourny and you want to play a match or 2 for fun and want me to tell you how many differrent ways I cheated let me know. I guess I'll have to open my eyes from now on as well. I had been relaxed with the thought that I was playing with kids. Kids wouldn't cheat would they? I will definately play with my poker eyes open from now on, thanks.
Back to top Go down
starfox747

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Illusion   The Art of Illusion Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 7:49 am

whats to feel like u are taking advantage when we agree as a group to try this out. it would be a small challenge
Back to top Go down
Galactus05
Admin
Galactus05

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Illusion   The Art of Illusion Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 3:13 am

horrible idea

only way it would work is if you hadnt made this thread
since we all know bout it well be looking for stuff
if we werent looking for anything itd be better
Back to top Go down
https://dreamworldhq.forumotion.com
starfox747

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Illusion   The Art of Illusion Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 6:45 am

we have to all agree on it to try on each other
Back to top Go down
Galactus05
Admin
Galactus05

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Illusion   The Art of Illusion Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 6:50 am

well if i dont agree and i see something i will report it
its a horrible idea

i dont agree with it or the topic
thread done
Back to top Go down
https://dreamworldhq.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Illusion   The Art of Illusion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Art of Illusion
Page 1 of 1