Nuked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nuked

Oh Wells, It was fun while it lasted

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nothing on this forum

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bro Ken

Bro Ken

Nothing on this forum Empty
PostSubject: Nothing on this forum   Nothing on this forum Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 8:56 am

N/A

Last edited by SuperVan on Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Joey Wheelchair

Joey Wheelchair

PostSubject: Re: Nothing on this forum   Nothing on this forum Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 9:41 am

What do you do about Jinzo, Royal Decree? Why Fire Trooper over Des Koala? Fire does 1000 yes, but my Koalas usually do more like 1200 or 1600 and then I still have a 1800 def wall. Are Solar Flare's chainable with Chain Strike for an easy 2 flare lock, doing 2200 at the end phase?
Back to top Go down
Bro Ken

Bro Ken

PostSubject: Re: Nothing on this forum   Nothing on this forum Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 6:20 am

Koala usually activates because someone attacked it, the problem with that is that you can't chain to the effect unless it's something that could be activated in the damage step, which is only a limited amount of cards.

I prefer fire trooper because it's for a quick 1000 and the effect is chainable.

Solar flare dragons are horrible because the monster requires stall cards to be useful, which covers up a slot in the magic and trap zone.

I actually planned an FTK fire trooper deck, it's pretty funny.

And of course, chain burn is meant to win the first game, this is just a rough draft. Against Jinzo and royal decrees, you make a side deck of course. I would probably stick 3 double snares and giant trunade.

Last edited by SuperVan on Thu May 29, 2008 6:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : trunade, not trunades)
Back to top Go down
Galactus05
Admin
Galactus05

PostSubject: Re: Nothing on this forum   Nothing on this forum Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 6:45 am

deck is pro
Back to top Go down
https://dreamworldhq.forumotion.com
Joey Wheelchair

Joey Wheelchair

PostSubject: Re: Nothing on this forum   Nothing on this forum Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 11:34 am

found my Accumulated Fortunes...
Back to top Go down
Bro Ken

Bro Ken

PostSubject: Re: Nothing on this forum   Nothing on this forum Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 11:21 am

I'm bumping this game.

So here's the side deck, it's a second strategy/counter.

I put the warriors in there because people are going to side out their mirror forces and scapegoats and whatsoever against this deck, so I might as well side deck in some attackers.
Back to top Go down
Galactus05
Admin
Galactus05

PostSubject: Re: Nothing on this forum   Nothing on this forum Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 8:04 am

@_@ BRILIANT!
Back to top Go down
https://dreamworldhq.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing on this forum   Nothing on this forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nothing on this forum
Page 1 of 1