Nuked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nuked

Oh Wells, It was fun while it lasted

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

always gaming tournments saturday

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
hawkeye

always gaming tournments saturday Empty
PostSubject: always gaming tournments saturday   always gaming tournments saturday Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 7:08 am

im gona be starting to go out there on saturdays for the tournment anyone wana go with me leme no..
also ken how many ppl go to that one and how much is it to play and what are prizes
Back to top Go down
Bro Ken

Bro Ken

PostSubject: Re: always gaming tournments saturday   always gaming tournments saturday Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 7:25 am

We usually have 16 people for the past 5 weeks, it's been a lower turnout. But we are probably going to get over 20 people this saturday because it's the city champs.

City Champs is when people pay $15 to enter and the prizes are store credit. We have this kind of tournament once every six weeks. The prize goes to the top 4 people. The First place usually gets over 100, but it depends on how many people there are. It's a very ridiculously high amount of store credit though.

Our standard advanced tournaments are $7 entry. The prizes are booster packs and if it's 20 people, first place gets 15 boosters or something, I didn't memorize the formula. 2nd, 3rd, and 4th get boosters also. And if you don't make it, you'll still pick out a booster as a participation prize.
Back to top Go down
themanwiththeplan

themanwiththeplan

PostSubject: Re: always gaming tournments saturday   always gaming tournments saturday Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 7:33 am

competition must be FIERCE dawg.
$15 just to enter!? dude thats insane.
Back to top Go down
hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: always gaming tournments saturday   always gaming tournments saturday Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 8:12 pm

is everyone using top teir decks like gb lightsworn and dad or is it like eds?
Back to top Go down
Joey Wheelchair

Joey Wheelchair

PostSubject: Re: always gaming tournments saturday   always gaming tournments saturday Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 1:03 am

I want to go to some of these, but I don't think I will go this Sat.
Back to top Go down
Bro Ken

Bro Ken

PostSubject: Re: always gaming tournments saturday   always gaming tournments saturday Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 7:34 am

There is only one guy with the dark armed deck. Two if you count David. Ellis has a lightsworn deck, but everyone else runs strange decks. But you will see good decks on Saturday, because money is on the line.

There have been a few samurai decks out, and batteryman, it's really diverse, but it's more competitive than Ed's.
Back to top Go down
hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: always gaming tournments saturday   always gaming tournments saturday Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 8:12 am

so how do u think id fair with lightsworn? or should i use gb?
Back to top Go down
Bro Ken

Bro Ken

PostSubject: Re: always gaming tournments saturday   always gaming tournments saturday Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 12:07 pm

I think you should use your lightsworns because no one busted 3 judgment dragons out at the store yet. So people aren't familiar with it yet.

Last edited by SuperVan on Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to put 3 judgment dragons)
Back to top Go down
hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: always gaming tournments saturday   always gaming tournments saturday Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 9:12 pm

lol ok i guess it could be fun...are you aloud to play in the tournments?
Back to top Go down
Bro Ken

Bro Ken

PostSubject: Re: always gaming tournments saturday   always gaming tournments saturday Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 12:05 am

sometimes, it depends on the outcome of people. When it gets busy, I can't participate, and since one of the guys that worked at my store quit, (we only have 2 employees including me) I haven't been playing in awhile. But now we have a new employee, one of my old friends, so there is a chance I could enter.

Remember to bring $15 for the entry fee, and make a side deck, you'll need it.
Back to top Go down
Galactus05
Admin
Galactus05

PostSubject: Re: always gaming tournments saturday   always gaming tournments saturday Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 3:15 am

i may start to go every once in a while
i wish i could go on saturday but im gonna be at disneyland Very Happy

imo thats 100,000,000 times better than a sweaty, hot, headachey day of yugimonz
Back to top Go down
https://dreamworldhq.forumotion.com
themanwiththeplan

themanwiththeplan

PostSubject: Re: always gaming tournments saturday   always gaming tournments saturday Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 5:51 am

sweaty and hot?
you make it seem like the comic store is a fucking desert.
hahahahahaha.
Back to top Go down
Galactus05
Admin
Galactus05

PostSubject: Re: always gaming tournments saturday   always gaming tournments saturday Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 5:55 am

it is dude

i feel like fucking crap at the end of any tourney i ever attend
Back to top Go down
themanwiththeplan

themanwiththeplan

PostSubject: Re: always gaming tournments saturday   always gaming tournments saturday Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 6:14 am

hahahaha. probably cause of all the little kids. actually, its pretty damn freakin hot in there. i get headaches at the end too, but thats cause i get those headaches when you dont eat for awhile. they're a slut.
Back to top Go down
Galactus05
Admin
Galactus05

PostSubject: Re: always gaming tournments saturday   always gaming tournments saturday Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 7:19 am

haha a slut?
Back to top Go down
Bro Ken

Bro Ken

PostSubject: Re: always gaming tournments saturday   always gaming tournments saturday Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 7:38 am

start eating before you go out, it's helpful.
Back to top Go down
Galactus05
Admin
Galactus05

PostSubject: Re: always gaming tournments saturday   always gaming tournments saturday Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 8:20 am

i will thanks

are you gonna be there 2morrow ken
Back to top Go down
Bro Ken

Bro Ken

PostSubject: Re: always gaming tournments saturday   always gaming tournments saturday Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 11:40 am

Tomorrow? meaning Saturday or Friday? I'll be at Dream world at 7:30 and I'll be at All Ways for Saturday because I have to work.
Back to top Go down
hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: always gaming tournments saturday   always gaming tournments saturday Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 7:29 pm

i would have to disagree about the disneyland thing...there is gona be way more kids there and its even worse...now had you said magic mountain i would deffently agree...
ken what time does the tournment start at always?
Back to top Go down
Galactus05
Admin
Galactus05

PostSubject: Re: always gaming tournments saturday   always gaming tournments saturday Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 9:18 pm

there is hardly that many kids at disneyland (sadly enough to say) but its true

its mostly groups of guys in there 20's + im going with friends at school so....

but dude magic mountain is crap
its like a huge fucking carnival

and at disneyland youre capable of going on more than 3-4 rides lol

i think last time i counted like 15-17 or something close

so u r saying youd rather play the yugimonz than go to disneyland

epic fail imo

btw ken i did mean friday so thats cool youll be there later
Back to top Go down
hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: always gaming tournments saturday   always gaming tournments saturday Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 10:55 pm

yes i would much rather play yugimonz then suffer being at disney land i have never had fun there id rather go on roller coasters anyday then go on boring rides. which is also y i dont relly like universal studios...ne way call me again on the store fone mike
Back to top Go down
Galactus05
Admin
Galactus05

PostSubject: Re: always gaming tournments saturday   always gaming tournments saturday Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 12:13 am

you spelled phone wrong lol
Back to top Go down
Bro Ken

Bro Ken

PostSubject: Re: always gaming tournments saturday   always gaming tournments saturday Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 10:24 am

Okay, Anthony, sorry didn't see post earlier, but yeah 1:00, be there.

And why do you guys call it yugimonz? I do not understand this nickname.
Is it a mix of pokemon and yugioh?
Back to top Go down
Galactus05
Admin
Galactus05

PostSubject: Re: always gaming tournments saturday   always gaming tournments saturday Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 8:01 am

yeah sorta
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: always gaming tournments saturday   always gaming tournments saturday Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

always gaming tournments saturday
Page 1 of 1