Nuked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nuked

Oh Wells, It was fun while it lasted

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

May 31st Regionals

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Joey Wheelchair

Joey Wheelchair

May 31st Regionals - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: May 31st Regionals   May 31st Regionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 8:11 am

Yeah, gives me hope that it may be in the realm of possibility to pick one up by Regs.
Back to top Go down
Galactus05
Admin
Galactus05

PostSubject: Re: May 31st Regionals   May 31st Regionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 8:12 am

yeah
maybe you can get rid of enough stuff/bodily fluids to get one lol
Back to top Go down
https://dreamworldhq.forumotion.com
Joey Wheelchair

Joey Wheelchair

PostSubject: Re: May 31st Regionals   May 31st Regionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 8:16 am

ROTFLMAO!!!! OMG I can't believe you went there lol.
Back to top Go down
Galactus05
Admin
Galactus05

PostSubject: Re: May 31st Regionals   May 31st Regionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 8:18 am

haha

it sounds more wrong now that ive re-read it
Back to top Go down
https://dreamworldhq.forumotion.com
Bro Ken

Bro Ken

PostSubject: Re: May 31st Regionals   May 31st Regionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 11:41 am

I'm going to play my Necrovalley. The only reason I didn't beat Will is because I didn't add counters in my side deck. But I am pretty confident my Necrovalley could take any dude on. Out of DaD, Lightcrap, Perfect Circle, Zombies, GB, the only trouble I would have is with gladiator beast because they attack too much and then beat up my spy and necrovalley field. But a proper side deck should whoop everything.

I was thinking about adding Van'dalygons in my main, but it's too difficult drawing vans and counters at the same time. I tried it in the psp game, and didn't have consistent opportunities to bust it with 3 vans, and 7 counters.
Back to top Go down
Joey Wheelchair

Joey Wheelchair

PostSubject: Re: May 31st Regionals   May 31st Regionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 12:17 am

3X Ciaus in the main and 3X Vandy in the side with all your counters. If you get a hold of CCV 2X Cat of Il Omen and 1X Mask of Darkness. ( I know Mask doesnt work with Necrovalley up but it's not always up and why not abuse and reuse CCV?
Back to top Go down
Bro Ken

Bro Ken

PostSubject: Re: May 31st Regionals   May 31st Regionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 8:16 am

Matt, I'd have to say that'd be a bad idea. People are going to side deck shadow imprisoning mirror on me, so clogging my side deck with more darks isn't that wise. Also, I would still get my butt handed to me by stall if I stick more counter traps in side. I think I made a pretty good side deck, I'll show you all the next time I see you guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May 31st Regionals   May 31st Regionals - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

May 31st Regionals
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2